It's been exactly one week since the Sixers announced that Andrew Bynum was cleared to increase his rehabilitation activities by riding a bike and doing selected anti-gravity workouts.
It's also been a week since we discovered he put his hair in French braids (RIP fro).
Whether Bynum receives permission to further push himself will depend on how his knees react to the bike, et al.
So since we have no idea when/if he's coming back, we've started The Official Andrew-Bynum-in-Street-Clothes Photo Gallery.
You can see our first twelve efforts at the link below, we'll add to it as the season goes on and you can click on it over on the left rail whenever you want.
Photo Gallery: Andrew Bynum in Street Clothes
Feel free to leave your favorite in the comments. Mine's above.
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships
BETHLEHEM, Pa. -- Karekin Brooks rushed for 268 yards with three touchdowns on 29 carries and Pennsylvania outlasted Lehigh 65-47 on Saturday in the 60th meeting between the defending champions of the Patriot and Ivy leagues.
Brooks became the 12th Quaker to rush for 200-plus yards in a game and moved into second on Penn's single-game rushing record, behind Terrance Stokes' 272 yards against Princeton in 1993. Brooks also threw a 4-yard touchdown pass to David Ryslik early in the fourth quarter, which made it 56-35.
Penn (2-0) scored consecutive touchdowns 1-minute, 9 seconds apart late in the second quarter to establish a two-touchdown lead it maintained during a second half that saw the teams trade scores on virtually every possession.
Will Fischer-Colbrie finished 13 of 20 for 235 yards and three touchdowns, connecting with Christian Pearson on a 43-yard scoring strike, Logan Sharp from 26 yards and Nicholas Bokun late in the fourth from 21 yards out.
Lehigh (0-4) was led by Brad Mayes, who went 26 of 40 for 444 yards with four touchdowns, but also suffered two interceptions.