With Quintin Mikell joining Donovan McNabb in the "Out" house today, J.R. Reed will start opposite Brian Dawkins at safety. You, me, our fathers, and their fathers have never seen a better passing team than the 2007 Patriots, so this could get ugly. On top of that, Reed will probably be returning kickoffs today, and the Pats are pretty good at setting themselves up for a lot of those. To say Reed's going to be tested today is an understatement.
I'm off to the airport for all the fun events they have planned for The Busiest Travel Day of the Year. Go Birds.
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships
NEW YORK — (Story coming ...)