Except in reverse.
Or maybe Moses Malone is the Fresh Prince and Bynum is Carlton?
I'm not sure what this Dime Mag piece is trying to say exactly, but they like Andrew Bynum on the Sixers a whole lot and they equate his move across the country to that of Will Smith's on a television show from the 90s.
This Halloween night marks the beginning of the Philadelphia 76ers
revival. Andrew Bynum’s presence will feel like a remix of the “Fresh
Prince of Bel-Air.” He’s about to put his stamp on the East, and as for
those who stand in his way, they’ll get tossed out like DJ Jazzy Jeff.
But Jazz was the dude who sent the cheesesteaks across the country!
>>Andrew Bynum is going to blow up in Philly [Dime]
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships