Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
Rodney McLeod is inactive on Sunday. That's a big loss for the Eagles, who were hoping McLeod would be able to play against the Giants.
McLeod entered the weekend listed as questionable with a hamstring injury he suffered against Kansas City last week.
The Eagles are without several key members of their secondary against Eli Manning and the Giants.
Early before the game, McLeod worked out in front of head trainer Chris Peduzzi and then had a pow-wow with Peduzzi, head coach Doug Pederson, Howie Roseman, DBs coach Cory Undlin and others. After the meeting, he continued to work out on his own.
Rodney McLeod testing that hamstring now. pic.twitter.com/7Z8hGIdbQ8— Dave Zangaro (@DZangaroCSN) September 24, 2017
McLeod missed practice on Wednesday and Thursday before he was a limited participant on Friday. He said he felt better throughout the week as he recovered from the Grade 1 strain.
The Eagles are down to just Malcolm Jenkins, Chris Maragos and recently claimed Trae Elston at safety. Linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill could also play safety in a pinch.
Torrey Smith (illness) is playing on Sunday. He was listed as questionable.
Here are are the Eagles' other inactive players for Sunday: Ronald Darby (ankle), Corey Graham (hamstring), Jaylen Watkins (hamstring), Destiny Vaeao (wrist), Shelton Gibson, Steven Means.
Graham and Watkins missed practice all week with their own hamstring injuries and were ruled out on Friday. Darby is still out with his dislocated ankle.
All eight offensive linemen are active for the first time this season. Chance Warmack is expected to start in place of Isaac Seumalo at left guard.
For the Giants, corner Janoris Jenkins is active. That's a big boost for New York.
Here are their inactives: RB Wayne Gallman, TE Matt LaCosse, QB Davis Webb, LB B.J. Goodson, OL Bobby Hart, LB J.T. Thomas, DE Avery Moss.