Less than a month remains before the All-Star voting concludes and Domonic Brown remains nowhere to be found in the outfield's top 15.
The only Phillie in the top five of any position is Chase Utley, who sits fourth among NL second basemen with 774,314 votes. He trails Cincinnati's Brandon Phillips (1,541,720), San Francisco's Marco Scutaro (1,285,076) and St. Louis' Matt Carpenter (913,778).
Brown, who leads the NL with 19 home runs and ranks fourth in RBIs (47), trails these 15 outfielders in current voting as of June 9:
1. Justin Upton, Braves: 1,666,026
2. Bryce Harper, Nationals: 1,616,784
3. Carlos Beltran, Cardinals: 1,550,844
4. Ryan Braun, Brewers: 1,283,103
5. Shin-Soo Choo, Reds: 1,043,839
6. Hunter Pence, Giants: 984,734
7. Carlos Gonzalez, Rockies: 955,568
8. Andrew McCutchen, Pirates: 952,618
9. Angel Pagan, Giants: 871,143
10. Matt Holliday, Cardinals: 868,829
11. Gregor Blanco, Giants: 722,441
12. Carlos Gomez, Brewers: 704,106
13. B.J. Upton, Braves: 582,401
14. Jon Jay, Cardinals: 577,251
15. Jay Bruce, Reds: 556,894
San Francisco catcher Buster Posey is currently the NL's top vote-getter (1,961,861), while the Cardinals, who sport baseball's best record (41-22), are the only NL team with a player represented in the top five of every position.
The All-Star voting ends July 4 at 11:59 p.m., the teams will be announced July 7 and the game takes place July 16 at Citi Field.
To see more on the All-Star voting, click here.