Ben Revere is on the mend and spent a couple half innings in the booth last night with Sarge and T-Mac and it was fantastic. Mostly because Ben loves to talk which means Sarge and T-Mac have to keep quiet.
You can watch almost 11 minutes of Phillies center fielder's time in the booth over at MLB.com.
- He shared that he almost cried when he found out he broke his foot
- "I probably had the worst April... ever."
- "I haven't been to the playoffs yet. I wanna be there and this is the team to do it, definitely." (Maybe he hasn't looked at the standings in a couple months)
- "I hate those crutches. [something something] I keep falling. I fell today."
- On being on the DL: "Pretty lonely. I go back to my apartment and just lay in bed and cry myself to sleep."