Behold Amir Johnson's head. (And his back. And that bar code he's rocking.)
The 6-foot-9 Toronto forward thought it a good idea to shave the Raptors' logo into the back of his skull and get it appropriately colored.
Two things race to mind:
1. David Puddy
2. The scene where Heath Ledger is threatening Maggie Gyllenhaal with the knife and tells her he stuck a razor in his mouth and, "did 'this' to [himself]."
Amir Johnson is basically saying the same thing, minus the facial scarring.
Anyhow, he got us thinking: Which Philadelphia athletes are the most likely to shave a logo into their own heads? Temple forward Anthony Lee pulled it off earlier this month, but who else is a candidate?
We've hastily put together a Top 5 list:
1. Andrew Bynum (Not a Sixers logo)
2. DeSean Jackson (Something sponsored)
3. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Anything really)
4. Spencer Hawes (An elephant, although he already did this)
5. Nick Young (Either letters spelling out "Swaggy P" or a picture of his own face, preferably this one)