The Phillies and VisitPhilly.com have teamed up with an artist to create this awesome new piece of sidewalk art at Citizens Bank Park. It will be displayed for the rest of the season and you'll be able to get your photo taken with it by a professional photographer.
From the Uwishunu.com website:
Visit Philly has teamed up with the Phillies and Wasabi 3D
to bring a cool new piece of 3-D Art to Citizens Bank Park that fans
will be able to take their photo with inside the ballpark for the
remainder of the season.
Fans will have the opportunity to get their picture taken with the new
3-D Art by a professional photographer, who will be on hand each home
game to take a free photograph of any fan wanting to take a picture and
have it posted on the Visit Philly Facebook page.
The Phanatic is going to need a lot of dollar hot dogs to fuel holding all those people up.
The New With Love 3-D Art At Citizens Bank Park, An Awesome New Fan
Photo Op Set To Debut At The Ballpark Friday, July 8
Photo via Linda
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships