Your browser does not support iframes.
Pat Burrell popped up on the blog yesterday due to the continuing legacy he's created off the field when it comes to the ladies, but the Bat can still bash. He still has it at the dish as well.
CSN Bay Area posted the above clip of Burrell, currently a scout for the San Francisco Giants, hopping in with a bat and taking a few swings during batting practice. Obviously a slugger of The Bat's caliber is going to destroy a home run as manager Bruce Bochy looks on. Even if he is wearing khakis.
Pat the Bat, everybody.
PREVIOUSLY: Audio of Pat Burrell’s amazing ‘pluck one from the herd’ line
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships