The Phillies first road trip of the season started out rather rocky
last night as Cliff Lee couldn't get his fastball to go where he wanted
it to, allowing the Braves to smack 10 hits off of him en route to a 6-3 Atlanta win.
Perhaps the best news for the Phillies is they don't have to wait
long to erase that one from their minds as they're back in action this
afternoon with a 1:10 start time. Roy Oswalt (1-0, 3.00) takes on
Brandon Beachy (0-0, 1.50).
The game will be televised regionally on Fox as Oswalt will try to do
something he's never done before, earn a win against the Braves in the
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships