There is no data to display.
Eagle Eye: Eagles-Raiders predictions
LeSean McCoy hasn't scored a rushing touchdown since Oct. 6 against the Giants. (AP)
Looking at the keys to the Eagles' matchup against the Oakland Raiders on Sunday:
• The Eagles can't run the ball lately, and this Sunday they will run into Oakland's sixth-ranked run defense that allows just 89.9 yards per game.
• This would be the perfect week for LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson to come out of their scoring droughts. Shady hasn't scored a rushing TD since Oct. 6 vs the Giants, and D-Jac hasn't been in the end zone since scoring twice at Tampa Bay.
• I guess Issac Sopoaga wasn't a good fit for the Eagles' defense after all. Thanks to the steady improvement of younger players like Bennie Logan and Damion Square, Sopoaga now finds himself in a New England Patriots uniform.
• Oakland has been a fast-start slow-finish kind of team lately. In the Raiders' last four games, they've outscored opponents 59-20 in the first 30 minutes, but have been outscored 63-10 in the latter half of those same games.
• I'm still waiting for the Eagle's tight ends to have a big game. A position we all thought would be featured in Chip Kelly's offense has just 30 catches and two touchdowns.
• Clamping down -- the Eagles' defense has not allowed a 100-yard rusher this season, and has held five opponents to under 100 yards on the ground, including the last four.
• Terrelle Pryor is an athlete first, and quarterback second. He's had only seven career starts and this season has thrown just five TDs while serving up seven interceptions, including five INTs in his last two games. His QB rating is only 77.2 but against the blitz his rating balloons to 98.5. If the Eagles' defense doesn't keep him in the pocket he will hurt them. Pryor leads all QBs with 391 rushing yards, which includes his 93-yard sprint for a score against Pittsburgh last Sunday -- an NFL record for QBs.
• Going to the Black Hole that is O.co Coliseum is no picnic. It is loud and can be dangerous. Just in case the Eagles win, I think I better pack a helmet, flack jacket and bayonet.