1. Houston Texans - Jadaveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
No surprise. Clowney should be, and will be, first off the board.
2. Atlanta Falcons (*from St. Louis Rams) - Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
Thomas Dimitroff, one of the most aggressive GMs in the biz, moves up again to get badly needed pass rusher.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars - Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
Jags replace Justin Blackmon -- just two years after they drafted him.
4. Detroit Lions (*from Cleveland Browns) - Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
Lions take no chances, move up to get Calvin Johnson's complement.
5. Oakland Raiders - Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
This is a vintage Raiders pick, right? Al would be proud.
6. St. Louis Rams (*from Atlanta Falcons) - Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
Versatile o-lineman is exactly what the Rams (especially Sam Bradford) need.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
Book it: Tampa will be a serious contender to win the NFC South.
8. Minnesota Vikings - Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
Hey, the Vikes actually wait for a good QB to fall to them instead of reaching again.
9. Buffalo Bills - Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
Mean, nasty, athletic lineman will help keep E.J. Manuel upright.
10. Cleveland Browns (*from Detroit Lions) - Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
Lost T.J. Ward? No problem. This guy's better anyway.
11. Tennessee Titans - Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
There really isn't a player here who wouldn't help the Titans. That's how many holes they have.
12. New York Giants - Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh
Don't look now, but a quietly good defense in 2013 added some big-time talent in the offseason.
13. New York Jets (*from St. Louis Rams) - Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
Jets do whatever they can to get the top tight end. They now hope he'll be better than Kyle Brady and Johnny Mitchell.
14: Chicago Bears - C.J. Mosley, LB, Alabama
Anyone who watched Bears linebackers play last year knows that Mosley is an instant upgrade.
15: Pittsburgh Steelers - Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
Steelers don't draft DBs in the first round a lot, but Dennard is the best player available in an area of need. That's their philosophy.
16. San Francisco 49ers (*from Dallas Cowboys) - Odell Beckham Jr., WR, Louisiana State
Everyone knows the pick-wealthy Niners are trading up. Question is where and for whom? This seems like the perfect place and player. Dallas needs more picks anyway.
17. Baltimore Ravens - Zack Martin, OT, Notre Dame
Baltimore's always a threat to trade up or down, but the Ravens can stay here and get the right tackle they so desperately need.
18. St. Louis Rams (*from New York Jets) - Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
Rams come out of the first round with impact offensive tackle, playmaking safety and even more picks.
19. Miami Dolphins - Xavier Su’a-Filo, OG, UCLA
After losing out on the top offensive tackles to replace Jonathan Martin, Fins instead look to fill Richie Incognito's void.
20. Arizona Cardinals - Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
Memo to NFC West QBs: Now the Cards have Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu and this guy. Good luck.
21. Green Bay Packers - Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio State
Green Bay wanted to get more athletic in its front 7. Mission accomplished.
22. Philadelphia Eagles - Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
Long, physical press corner to help restore the toughness in a once-prideful defense.
23. Kansas City Chiefs - Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
Andy Reid loves explosion. Cooks is the bomb.
24. Cincinnati Bengals - Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State
Mike Zimmer is gone but the Bengals are still gathering tough, hard-nosed defensive talent.
25. Houston Texans (*from San Diego Chargers) - Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State
After grabbing Clowney first, Texans move back into the second round to get Bill O'Brien his QB. Smart moves.
26. Cleveland Browns - Marqise Lee, WR, USC
Showing faith in Brian Hoyer, Browns arm their QB with Lee to complement Josh Gordon.
27. New Orleans Saints - Timmy Jernigan, NT, Florida State
Probably would have taken Lee. Now they shift focus to the defense.
28. Carolina Panthers - Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia
Everyone thinks they need a wideout here. They can get one later.
29. New England Patriots - Louis Nix, NT, Notre Dame
Vince Wilfork's days are numbered. Pats get his successor here.
30. Dallas Cowboys (*from San Francisco 49ers) - Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
Traded down to add picks and still get a very good defensive end, an area of major need.
31. Denver Broncos - Joel Bitonio, G, Nevada
Denver still having nightmares about the Super Bowl-pounding Peyton took.
32. Seattle Seahawks - Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana
Latimer will be a star, simply because the Seahawks picked him.