Oh, nothing really. Just Sebastien Le Toux hanging out with Adam Richman from Man vs. Food. Le Toux looks like a baguette to Richman's challah. I am pretty sure Adam could eat Le Toux's weight in foie gras.
The photo comes from Seba's twitter feed. He was quick to point out that Richman is rocking the Red Bull jacket because he's from New York. Good job by Le Toux to maintain a healthy distance from all things Red Bull.
Speaking of the French and food, check out the GREATEST French meal ever served after the Jump...
What, you thought I was going to post a slideshow of some twenty-course Eric Ripert or Joel Robuchon meal? You'd be wrong.
As everyone knows, the greatest meal in the history of French gastronomy was served at Lane Meyer's house.
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships
NEW YORK — (Story coming ...)