Join the Trenton Titans as they take on the Reading Royals.
It’s Flyers Alumni Night – Former Flyer, Orest Kindrachuck, will participate in
the puck drop pre-game and sign autographs during the game! The Titans also
have their Homework Lounge, where tutors will be available to help students
with homework before the game from 5pm-7pm. It’s also $1 Dog Night! Tickets
start as low as $14, so be sure to order your today by calling the Titans Front
Office at (609) 341-1100. Please visit www.trentontitanshockey.com for
Trenton Titans – Proud ECHL affiliate of the Philadelphia
Flyers – NHL and Aidrondack Phantoms – AHL.
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships
It appears the Eagles have lost running back Darren Sproles for a while.
Sproles, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, suffered a broken arm in Sunday's 27-24 victory over the Giants and is out indefinitely.
Sproles left the game early in the second quarter with what was announced as a wrist injury and did not return after running the ball three times for 11 yards.
Despite his loss, the Eagles' run game thrived. Wendell Smallwood, LeGarrette Blount and Corey Clement combined for 160 yards rushing and two touchdowns on 30 carries.
Veteran Torrey Smith, for the time being at least, will take over as the Eagles' punt returner. Smith returned one punt Sunday for nine yards. He tweeted it was his first punt return since high school.
The 34-year-old Sproles seemed to be contemplating retirement after last season, his 11th in the NFL, but backed off this spring during OTAs.
"We're gonna see," Sproles said in June. "Right after we make the playoffs, then come back and ask me."