Whatever. ESPN Page 2 writers are correct when picking winners about as much as a drunken Jamie Burns passed out under a car tire. According to them, the Eagles have no chance in hell against the almighty, hoodie sporting Belichick and his poster boy Brady. I'm glad everyone in the world is picking against the Eagles, it wouldn't be as fun if it were any other way.
Chad Lewis is out for the SB, getting surgery this week.
Link: ESPN.com: Page 2 - See you in Jacksonville.
I see 60-yard spirals capping perfectly-run post-patterns. I see quick-hit passes into the flat. I see sweet-spot balls over the middle and frozen ropes toward the sidelines. I see Brady and the Pats holding the Lombardi again, and I fear it won't be close.
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships
NEW YORK — (Story coming ...)