Event Production Internship
Position Title: Intern
Department: Event Production
Company: Comcast SportsNet
# of hours / week: 10-20
Intern will shadow and work with our game production crews including Producers, Associate Producers and Editors in the successful broadcast of live events.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Writing/producing promos
• Running materials to/from the truck
• Logging highlight footage for broadcast purposes
• Researching material for our reporters and talent
• Assisting in maintaining the footage created and acquired for production
• Completing work on both short-term and long-term archival projects (using non-linear editors).
• Transcribing player interviews
• Cutting players out for use in after Effects/Photoshop
• Ingesting footage into the AVID editing system
• Researching statistics for players
• During live events help to stage manage, get stats for talent, or help maintain communication between the truck and talent
• Assisting marketing with on-site events
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge of sports.
• Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Must be 19 years of age or older
• Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
• Must have sophomore standing or above
• Must have a 3.0 GPA
Intrested students should send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org