Job Title: Advertising Sales Intern
Reports To: Tim Daniels, Customer Service Manager, Advertising Sales
Number of Positions: 1 Student Each Semester
Pay: Not a paid internship
Semesters: Fall, Spring and Summer
Requirements: Must be a student in accredited college receiving academic credits.Â This must be confirmed by the college on the their letter head.Â
Location: Comcast SportsNet, Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
Hours Required: Approximately 30-35 hours/week or more.May include game nights and weekends. Specifically, Mondays through Fridays from 9:30am to 5:00pm, as well as additional events as they come up.
Qualifications: Must be a highly motivated, outgoing, and creative individual.Applicants must be willing to get involved in projects with varying degrees of difficulty.Ability to use Word, PowerPoint and Excel a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills also a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Participation in sales meetings with advertising partners and potential sponsors.
* Participation in departmental and interdepartmental meetings.
* Help to plan, organize and coordinate sponsor parties and functions, corporate nights and other entertainment for current sponsors.
* Assist in fulfillment and servicing client sponsorship agreements.
* Perform clerical duties as assigned.
Interested students should email resume/cover letter to: Tim Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org
COMCAST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER