We're planning on kicking off our evening by watching the Frozen Four with some fellow BC alums at Porters in DC. Now, I'm not going to lie and act like I've been watching every (any?) BC hockey game this season, but any hockey game with playoff atmosphere where it's win or go home is certainly an entertaining game.
If you haven't seen how BC made it to the Frozen Four, you have to check out this video of the absolutely ridiculous goal that Joe Whitney scored in over time to get the Eagles there.
BC vs. North Dakota, 6:00 pm live from Denver.
As always, for all your BC sports needs, check out Eagle in Atlanta.
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships