CSNPhilly.com Video Department Internship
Position Title: Intern
Department: Digital Media - Video
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
Supervisor: Aaron Talasnik
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Achieve a thorough knowledge of how video is implemented and edited on the web by assisting CSNPhilly.com's video unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Edit player sound from pre and post game feeds
• Edit sports highlights
• Assisting in remote shoots
• Creating reels from video shoots
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must.
• Learn how to integrate a tricaster into web production
• Understand our Social Media policy and how we implement it in shows
• Learn and understand general terminology in the field
• Additional duties as assigned
• Good communication skills.
• Must have an excellent knowledge of sports
• Strong copy editing skills
• Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Must be 19 years of age or older
• Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
• Must have sophomore standing or above
• GPA 3.0 of higher
Interested students should email resume/cover letter to: Aaron Talasnik at email@example.com.