"Bright blue skies as sun shines through the palm trees here in Clearwater. A light breeze, temperatures in the mid 60s, but the bottom line, baseball is back in our lives."
Thanks for the poetry, Michael B.
While many of the Phillies players have been spending quite a bit of time down in Clearwater, Sunday was the official report day for pitchers and catchers. Look for much, much more Phillies stuff today as we'll have our own interview we did on Friday with a Phillies player while he was driving down to Clearwater. Plus, the Four Aces will be holding a press conference this afternoon. My heart is warmer already. [video below]
Photo by Bryan Sargent
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships