Posting rates around these parts have been at an all time high, and, as I like to think, of increasingly solid content. So this morning, why not take a minute and see if you're all caught up.
- There was an Eagles fan in Antarctica.
- Most people liked the Phillies new alternate jerseys.
- We missed Terrell Owens.
- Eagles cheerleaders help you get your Christmas shopping done.
- Al Golden makes more money than JoePa. Sorta.
- It can get awfully hot up in those skating rinks full or teenagers.
- J.A. Andande likens Mike Vick to Allen Iverson. We didn't buy it as much as we liked reading A.I. speak.
- A.J. Feeley really liked Lofa Totupu.
- Takeo Spikes takes fashion lessons from Frank Lucas. (If you think about it though, Lucas only wears the horrible fur once, then he ditches it. So my original statement isn't entirely true.)
- Those Flyers are so mean.
- What is a Marlie?
- The Flyers were put "On Notice." And you can make your own "On Notice" board.
- Perhaps my favorite post in quite a while, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs kill PorkChop.
- Billy King was fired.
- Scotty Upshaw has met a few Puck Bunnies in his day.
- And, of course, Stephen A. Smith wishes bloggers did not have the Internet.
If none of that is new to you, a short movie trailer after the jump.
So, "No Country For Old Men." Pretty crazy, right? Anybody seen it? If you haven't, it's worth it for some of those "WTF" moments. The end, to me, was a bit lackluster but there were definitely parts of this movie where I was as scared as Pat Burrell in the bottom of the 9th with bases loaded and two outs.