October 8th is only days away. A Terrell Owens round up of sorts:
- First off, over at the Fanhouse I wrote about the fact that FOX is putting in some precautionary measures to keep profanity and the like off of your airwaves.
- Doctors: Terrell Owens Still A Threat To Go All The Way At Any Time [Onion Sports]
- US Airways painted an entire plane in the Eagles colors complete with Eagles logo.
- Owens says he never got McNabb's text, "I NVR GT NO TXT FRM 5!@!!!" [Fanhouse]
- Howard Eskin played the clip from the "T.O. is Wack" video I first posted on Tuesday. He did not mention where he found said video.
- So you know how Donovan called T.O.'s last book a "children's book?" Well T.O. is coming out with a children's book. It's about little T learning how to share. Holy Percocet you can't make this shit up! [Mercury News]
- Observant reader Matt P. pointed out that Comcast Sportsnet played a snipit of the T.O. video on Wednesday and did in fact give mention of The 700 Level.
- Westbrook is listed as questionable. [Philly]
- T.O.'s official Myspace.
- Check out Dallas radio's The Ticket 760 this morning to hear a handsome Eagles blogger discuss the Terrell Owens return.
Non Football linkage:
- The Sixers played last night in Spain. [Yahoo Photos]
- Flyers get shutout 4-0 to the Penguins in their season opener. [Philly]
- The circus may be coming to town on Sunday, but the Zoo is jumping Arc [Philly]
- The Phillies failed to make it to the post season, but that doesn't stop the Beerleaguer from getting all dressed up. [Beerleaguer]
- Glad to see the Phillies fans over at the Good Phight are keeping things pessimistic. [The Good Phight]