Boy that was a great Christmas present from our Birds. Not sure how much posting we'll be doing today/this week. Here are some links to help you get through Tuesday.
- I'd just like to point out the fact that Terrell Owens got beat by the Eagles with both Donovan McNabb and Jeff Garcia at the helm. Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?
- The Inquirer has a nice photo album of yesterday's Christmas in Dallas. Photo number 13 appears on the cover of today's Inquirer with the headline "Laughing all the way." [Inquirer]
- Are people fearing the Eagles? From the Chicago Tribune, "The Eagles' surge is reminiscent of last year's December charge by
the Pittsburgh Steelers, who won four straight to end their regular
season before winning three road playoff games to get to the Super Bowl." [Chicago Tribune]
- Terrell Owens just keeps talking. He makes excuses for dropping balls and is embarrassed at the Cowgirls offense. [ESPN]
- Not a single game involving a Philly team made Sports Illustrated's list of the top 25 games of the year. [Sports Illustrated]
- Ryan Howard was in the running for AP male athlete of the year but a number of people finished in front of him, including Tiger Woods who won the honor. [NYTimes]