What to read on your flight to Florida for a routine angioplasty.
- If you're looking for a great 2007 Phillies preview, look no further. You may just need a couple hours to read the whole thing. [Citizen's Blog]
- "Hey Tom, we know you're fine and all, so why don't you get on a plane and fly up to Philadelphia just, you know, for a routine check up. Yeah... we always schedule checkups a couple hundred miles away in the middle of spring training." Right. [Beerleaguer]
- Javy Lopez got cut yesterday. [CBS]
- Macho Man suing Kobe over use of Elbow without proper copyright. [The Basketball Jones]
- Have you ever heard of Al Horford? [HoopsAddict]
- Philebrity is making a stop in Clearwater on the way to SXSW. I'm insanely jealous.
- Perhaps it's the over-exposure, but I'm just not that excited about filling out a bracket this year. Last year I was all hyped up and traveled to Minneapolis to watch my B.C. squad lose to 'Nova. The year before that I was out in Vegas. This year, nothing. Previously: Sweet 16 Road Trip Part I, Part II
- Review of The Roots with Lupe Fiasco [NYTimes]
- "Eagles cornerback Sheldon Brown, The Phillie Phanatic, 6ABC's Monica Malpass, 98.1 WOGL's Valerie Knight and 610 WIP's Brian Startare were among participants in the Big Brothers Big Sisters "Bowl for Kids Sake" event at Lucky Strike Lanes (1336 Chestnut) last week." Where was Don Polec? [Philly.com]
- What could the Eagles use to get Lance Briggs? Maybe they can do a sign and trade package deal and send Mahe, Tapeh, and a Baskett of fruit for Brigs and Urlacher.
- Good news for the other side of PA. Pens got a deal. [SI.com]
- Headline of the week. The guy's name is Jesus. Another Jesus after the jump.
I always liked how Jesus Shuttlesworth got his name.