It's been a busy day in The700Level offices. I slept until noon, and then my mom sent the exterminator down to take care of the terrible spider problem in our basement, so I wasn't able to get online for awhile. My apologies if things were a little light as a result, but here is a rundown of some stories Enrico assigned to me while I was still in bed. Then if you'll excuse me, it's almost time for my 23rd fantasy baseball draft of the season.
- Charlie Manuel stubs big toe on his desk
- David Herndon stung by bee, expected to be available tonight
- Sav Rocca weighs in on NFL lockout
- Flyers GM Paul Holmgren planning an off-season strategy
- Man who looks like Ed Stefanski eats 16 lbs. burger
Seriously, it's pretty slow out there, so don't forget to send in those tips.