And here...we...go. The Temple University Owls (2-0) are set to host the Penn State Nittany Lions (1-1). Kick off is scheduled for 12 p.m. and can be seen on ESPN.
While you're watching, Nick Menta, Kevin McGuire and the rest of our staff here at The700Level will be hosting a live blog to ensure you get as little done today as humanly possible. So turn on your TV, crack open a case of your preferred brew, and join us for an afternoon of analysis, smack-talking and general merriment.
In case you missed it, or if you're just really amped for the game and want to read it again, you can find Nick and Kevin's game preview from Friday afternoon here.
The live chat should open shortly before game time. Join in below...
Temple-Penn State Live Blog
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships