I guess fans should be excited at the fact the Eagles won yesterday's game but the bottom line is that the Birds looked like an average team. Sure, good teams win that game, and they did win. The offense looked pretty pathetic and the lack of balance is catching up with them. Donovan doesn't look like an MVP caliber player and Terrell Owens is even lacking the fantastic end zone celebrations.
The defense on the other hand looked great. Trotter was all over the place and showed that the Eagles can in fact stop the run. Holding L.T. to 7 yards rushing is unbelievable. You really have to give it up to them.
We can hope that the blocked field goal will have the season changing effect that Brian Westbrook's punt return against the Giants a few years ago had.
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships
NEW YORK — (Story coming ...)