Twenty Manning didn't impress me all that much. It is kind of an Asian fusion type menu. The decor was pretty cool and the pot sticker appetizers were delicious. Everything else was pretty average. It was extremely loud and tough to have a conversation. The service was decent, nothing really great or really horrible. The duck looked rather tasty, but unfortunately that was not what I ordered. I went with the charbroiled beef sirloin noodles. Not bad, but nothing to write home about.
Overall it was decent; I would probably give it another chance, but I wouldn't highly recommend it. One of the Internet reviews I read said their outside dining is one of the best in the city, so it may be worthwhile to check that out.
picture from their website
Position Title: Intern
Company: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships
NEW YORK — (Story coming ...)